"The artist is also a born adventurer. His explorations, unlike those of the tourist, are rewarded by the discovery of beauty spots unmentioned in the guide books, and with tireless curiosity and an exceptional proneness to wonderment, he will come upon objects of remarkable interest overlooked or even shunned by more disciplined observers."

Augustus John, R.A.

Sunday 3 May 2020

Last Chance to Buy

Just before the world turned out the lights and closed the doors I collected some unsold prints from a number of galleries. Having only just got around to unpacking them I now have a couple of prints that I had thought were sold out. I have relisted them on my on line shop as below.


Into the Gathering Dusk.
Linocut
1 Available here



Song of Evening
Linocut
2 Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment